Friday, February 12, 2010

Watery Liquid Mucus Before Ovulation Has Anyone Lost Their Mucus Plug But It Was Really Watery And Heavy Flow??

Has anyone lost their mucus plug but it was really watery and heavy flow?? - watery liquid mucus before ovulation

I thought my water broke, because today, after he lost a few pieces of my mucus started to this clear, viscous liquid that comes from receiving the plug. The next two, and I was soaked underwear. I went to the doctor and thought I had said a leak, and even my doctor, I had broken off the tip, until we have tested and it has no amniotic fluid ..

She said it was not pee, but it was my mucus. Has anyone else experienced this before? I mean, she .. My husband really watery and I had sex and had to stop because it was like going out ... it was so wet, there is a large puddle in our newspaper!

I am almost 39 weeks and feel a lot of back pain at times. I am expanding cm 3 and 50% suppression.
Has anyone any idea what's Going with me? I feel great

1 comment:

Mother of 3 Boys!!! said...

Some of cervical mucus and are larger than other peoples, will briefly show probably more a sign of labor, it is down, it can sometimes help enduce work, ask them to rub pytocin promote Hubbe calves

Post a Comment