Thursday, February 25, 2010

Entry Level Digital Photo Frame Digital SLR- Here's What I'm Looking For. Recommendations?

Digital SLR- Here's what I'm Looking for. Recommendations? - entry level digital photo frame

I had another meeting here consider the comparison of two cameras, but I think what I say may be more useful suggestions.

Entry Level and below $ 1,000. I am new to the SLR, but I love to learn.
Anti-shake of a kind
Even in low light environments (yes help anti shake, right?) And bright light (outdoors). No special light pen, which I love more than others. I like landscapes, close ups, portraits (with the exception of my current camera sucks), urban scenes, etc.
Protection against the elements. I do not want to be unhappy in a year than my current camera (Kodak Z710), as the sand or fog, etc.
Dust would be nice but not mandatory
Supports RAW files (I think almost everyone has already?)
I prefer 10MP. I do not know, mp"Not everything in a camera, but I plan on printing and imaging.
Anything you can also buy accessories, and not many goals as possible (I am) a student in her arms.
I am not with the size (involves girly) have small hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment