Monday, February 22, 2010

Vitiligo Spring Break White Areas On Cheeks That Show Up During The Winter But Seem To Goaway In The Summer..they Dont Turn Red?

White areas on cheeks that show up during the winter but seem to goaway in the summer..they dont turn red? - vitiligo spring break

Red, they can not be like the rest of my face and very visible when my face gets really red ... but I remember last winter, but if the spring and summer, I especially was very tan, and I can not remember seeing anything about it .... So what is it? I've said so many things ... really doubt his vitiligo, I am white person in my family has something, and it does not seem to appear ... a dermatologist and said that he knew not always think that it is a fungus. ... someone else has suggested that the skin is dry bodies for a purpose, but can generally keep my face can be supplied with moisture .... and seems to be against everything I have to go read, because everyone says that the rise in the summer, when U Tan and so ...

No comments:

Post a Comment